KPB Monarch is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What information do we collect?
We may collect information such as your name, address, telephone number and email address via the online forms on this site. Your information will only be used in relation to your enquiry and will not be passed on to any third parties without your consent.
Using your personal data
We may use your personal information to:
- Send you information by post, which is related to your purchase or enquiry
- Send you information by email, which is related to your purchase enquiry
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested
- Send to you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications)
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website
Security of your personal data
We will take thorough technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Like many other websites, kpbmonarch.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.